The Mystery School Dharma Circle
An invitation to deepen together
We all have had this experience:
The wonderful heart expansion and the blissful state that lingers for a few days – weeks if we are lucky – after a spiritual retreat or a gathering with our favorite tribe of people!! We are open and clear. We feel nourished on all levels. We know that we belong to something so much larger than our small, petty self and we have a sense that this time we won’t forget this feeling ever…
And yet …
No matter how committed we felt during the retreat, to stay close, and to practice what we’ve learned, no matter how expanded we were.
Life happens, our energy wears off, and after some time, we feel sad, lonely, and disappointed again.
There is nothing wrong with you. You are not bad for feeling that way. That is just what happens after some time has passed. The gap we experience between the full depth of connection we had during a retreat and the return to ‘normal’ of our daily life is only natural!
Our intention through the Mystery School Dharma Circle is to fill the gap between this significant expansion and the inevitable “getting back to normal life” aftermaths. The Dharma Circle offers a space of continuity, which allows us to expand our practice while remaining closely connected and to the Dharma. Over time, the practices we engage in together start to infuse the turbulence of our everyday life, and we find that our life is changing – one outrageous act of love at the time.
As many of us know, studying with Dr. Marc Gafni is a rare and profound privilege which doesn’t lose any depth or intimacy when it’s in a virtual room, rather than in person.
HOW IT WORKS:
- One monthly call with Dr. Marc Gafni on the topics at the heart of his seminal work on Eros, Intimacy, Sexuality, and Outrageous Love.These calls will be facilitated by Chahat Corten and Claire Molinard.
- A subsequent monthly call with senior teachers and lineage holders of The Outrageous Love Dharma, Claire Molinard and Chahat Corten. This is a space for integration. After a recapitulation of the previous week’s content, we will offer practices carefully designed for the embodiment of the teachings. Guidance will be offered within a safe and loving container, open for questions, and the sharing of our experiences and insights.
- You will find that over time, these calls, will reinforce your transformation and ignite the changes you’ve so longed for in your life. Old mental, emotional and behavioral thinking patterns will start to fall off, and new ways of being will start to emerge.
- The beauty of such a group is that your transformation will be witnessed and celebrated by all, as much as you will witness and celebrate each person’s transformation.
- Last but not least, participating in an ongoing group of Outrageous Lovers committed to evolving the source code of culture together is a wonderful opportunity for all of us to creating a strong and deep container for our yearly Summer Festival of Love event. This is by no means a requirement for being part of this circle, yet – for those who want – it is here, as an ongoing invitation to carrying on the community outside of the virtual realm, and into the flesh and bones of an AMAZING yearly in-person meeting.
- All calls last approx — 75 min.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive a downloadable recording for each call.
- You will be invited to join a closed group on Facebook, which will be our collective platform where we share our experiences of the practices, as well as exchange comments and feedback. This will allow every member of the group to hold everyone, and you will be held by everyone at the same time.
- We look forward to co-creating the Circle and to evolving the dharma with you!
Video testimonial by Jamie Long
9 calls with Marc Gafni
Nine calls with Marc, each second Thursday of the month, facilitated by Chahat and Claire.
9 calls with C&C
Nine calls with Claire and/or Chahat each third Thursday of the month
During these calls, we will have the opportunity to go over any questions that Marc’s dharma of the month may have brought up for some of us. We’ll offer practices and discuss challenges that inevitably show up along the way.
Dates for bi-monthly calls
- October 14, 21 2021
- November 11, 18 2021
- December 9, 16 2021
- January 13, 20 2022
- February 10,17, 2022
- March 10, 17 2022
- April 14, 21 2022
- May 12, 19 2022
- June 9, 16 2022
- July 14 ( session with Dr Marc Gafni to cover the missed session of December 9)
All calls start at 8 pm CET and last from 60 -75 minutes.
Access to a private online community platform monitored by Chahat and Claire
What other people have to say about the Dharma Circle
“I joined The Mystery School Dharma Circle knowing only that by expanding my own heart could I ever really begin to experience the heart of the Divine opening to me. I was graciously and lovingly held in a new world where the possibility of possibilities moved me beyond anything I ever knew or imagined that Love could be, connecting me to depths I didn’t know existed. Truly to love and be loved in such a deep way is the greatest need and experience I had ever known – it blew my heart open to begin my life and journey into a fulfillment of hopes, dreams and connections that not only change the Now, but touch deeply into Eternity itself. This school is indeed a welcome home sign above the doorway to discovering who we are.”
– Rev. Dr. Timothy Paul Aryeh
“The Dharma Circle is a special place where Marc invites us to not only witness but also, through our Presence, participate in the evolution of the dharma. It is a deep honour and a sacred privilege to co-create at the leading edge of his evolving insights, weavings and articulations. The monthly practice sessions, in community, skilfully facilitated by Claire and Chahat provide the opportunity to go deeper still.”
– Jacqueline Clark
Chahat, Marc and Claire
To join, you can select one of the following two options. If you bought a Festival – Dharma circle package and the prices below do not correspond please write us directly at email@example.com
The Mystery School Dharma Circle –
Single payment €575
€575,- incl. VAT
One immediate payment of €575,- incl. VAT for 9 months.
[wp_cart_button name=”The Mystery School Dharma Circle – Single payment” price=”575.00″]
The Mystery School Dharma Circle –
Three payments €220
€220,- incl. VAT per payment
Split you payment in three payments of €220,- incl. VAT, starting with one immediate payment, followed by payments in January and March.
[wp_cart_button name=”The Mystery School Dharma Circle – Three payments (Now – January – March)” price=”220.00″]
See what others have to say about the festival…